Senior Transport Planner
5 days left
- Full Time
Do you have the ambition to work for one of the region's fastest growing transport planning and infrastructure consultancies? Take your career to the next level by reading on about this fantastic new Transport Planner role at this company's Southampton head office.
As part of an organic growth plan, an excellent opportunity has been created for a skilled and ambitious Transport Planner to take on a fantastic new role in this consultancy's growing head office located just outside of Southampton.
On offer for you as the new Senior Transport Planner:
* Starting salary up to £45,000 per annum, with regular reviews
* Private healthcare
* 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Exposure to a diverse project portfolio
* Genuine career progression
* Investment in your professional development from the top level
The project portfolio ranges from Masterplanning & Urban Design, to Junction modelling/design & expert witness services, so you'll be exposed to a diverse range of projects from day one!
This is also the opportunity to work for an employer who are keen to invest in their staff. Their staff turnover is incredibly low, as people tend to stick around and are genuinely happy and proud to come into the office everyday. Wouldn't you want this for yourself?
Requirements of the Senior Transport Planner:
* Minimum five years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ideally a Master's degree, although not essential
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Demonstrable experience in the use of ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
This is a genuine opportunity to join a rapidly-growing consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several crucial infrastructure sectors, so why not get involved by speaking to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 126136 for more information.
Apply for Senior Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly