Senior Structural Revit Technician (Heritage Sector)
Conrad are working alongside a unique, multi-disciplinary firm to find a Senior Structural Revit Technician in that will motivate and bring something extra to their London team.
If this is you, call or email to find out a bit more about this fantastic opportunity.
The institution are one the best in their industry for delivering constant world-class standards of quality, talent and initiative.
As a Senior Structural Revit Technician, you'll be focusing your skills on the Heritage Sector.
- Minimum 5 years Revit experience
- Hold a Civil/Structural Engineering degree
- Experience historic and large-scale buildings
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Using computer design software to plan and present building structures
- Attend and contribute to design team meetings and clash detection workshops;
- Provide updates and feedback on the progress of structural modelling as well as the status of other disciplines Revit models;
- Ensure appropriate health and safety information is added to drawings and models;
- Manage information in accordance with company and client procedures.
Contact Graham Ventham to hear more about this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Structural Revit Technician (Heritage Sector)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly