We're working with a huge contender in the engineering industry, to find a Civil Engineer to join the organisation in creating unique and innovative designs within our constantly-evolving world.
This institution specialises in creating bespoke, carefully designed construction projects across a variety of disciplines using the latest design computer software.
As a Civil Engineer you'll need:
- A good knowledge of Microdrainage and Civils 3D
- Efficient in using AutoCAD and 3D software
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of government technical standards and legislation
- Hold a Civil Engineering degree
As a Civil Engineer your duties include:
- Oversee and manage delivery of construction materials
- Communicate and collaborate with engineers and technicians from other disciplines
- Responsible for producing detailed and thorough production documents in n accordance to relevant standards and procedures
- Ensuring high quality throughout all work
- Taking active responsibility in maintaining calculations and drawing records.
Give Graham Ventham on 01728 726126, and you'll be provided for more detailed information.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly