Structural Design Engineer
Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level?
Drive your career forward by joining my client's multi-discipline team at their busy London office.
With an enviable and growing client list, as well as scale and diversity of projects, my client can provide the opportunity not only to showcase your talents, but to truly develop your career as a Structural Engineer.
Projects are regularly in excess of multi million pounds and you will grasp the opportunity to add to their technical capability by joining a dynamic team working across several sectors including but not limited to Residential, Industrial and Commercial buildings.
Your new role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships and be focussed on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software
- Lead design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections
- Mentor and guide graduate /junior engineers
- Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations
- Analysis and Design of structures
- Prepare structural and civil engineering drawings using AutoCAD
- Liaison with REVIT & CAD technicians to produce drawings that reflect design outputs
- Coordinate sub-consultants and specialist designers
Contact Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Structural Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly