ICE Procurement and the Supply Chain 2016 will be the largest gathering of experts representing every step of the supply chain, sharing knowledge and promoting best practice in the heart of Procurement Fortnight.
Hear lessons learnt from major projects, get updated on regulation changes and network and share ideas with leading professionals including:
- Simon Adams, Head of Commercial, Crossrail 2
- Simon Addyman, Programme & Project Manager - Bank Station Capacity Upgrade, London Underground
- Ian Ballentine, Executive Procurement Director, Heathrow
- Cass Chideock, Deputy Director, Small Business Policy Team, Crown Commercial Service
- Andy Clark, Head of Procurement & Contract Management, Yorkshire Water
- Geoff Gilbert, Head of Commercial, Infrastructure Projects , London Underground
- Jacqui Glass, Professor of Architecture and Sustainable Construction, Loughborough University
- Toby Harding, Head of Delivery, Thames Water Infrastructure Alliance
- Ainslie McLaughlin, Director, Scottish Procurement & Commercial
- Simon Moran, Associate Director, JCP
- David Poole, Director, Commercial and Procurement, Highways England
- Beth West, Commercial Director, HS2
Preview the programme and register at ice-procurement.com.