Senior Quantity Surveyor
Do you have commercial experience and talent in running your own projects? Are you looking for the right infrastructure project to be able to take the next level of responsibility? Do you want to do this within a supportive main contractor team? Are you looking to become RICS accredited?
This opportunity will give you all of this and more!
My client, one of the world's Top 10 Civil Engineering Main Contractors, has an opportunity for a driven, experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their established and successful commercial team on London's highest profile Infrastructure projects!
Apart from getting an increase in your current salary, shaping the future of London and working on this fantastic, well known project, you will enjoy:
- A full forward order-book with a pipeline of Mega Civil Engineering projects;
- Based in West London in a easily commutable location
- A variety of different civils elements to the project and more work being won
- Along with this exposure and development, you can expect fast-tracked development to Senior Management.
You will be responsible for:
- Identification of change and the implications this will make to the programme, schedule and costs.
- Reviewing existing contract documentation.
- Management of subcontractor packages.
- Considering the client's variation request against the contract & assist with reporting and CVRs.
- Deal with change events and variations.
- Manage and develop trainees.
- Previous experience as Quantity surveyor or senior quantity surveyor within a main contractor on a civils project.
- Preferably degree educated but not essential.
- Enthusiastic to progress from the senior QS level.
- Either RICS accredited or working towards RICS accreditation.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.