Are you a Site Engineer looking for contract work within the subcontracting world of civils? Look no further as Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for the above to work on a civils project in North London!
The role is expected to continue for 12 months and the project includes RC Frames and Groundwork.
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious civil project
- A chance to work for one of the biggest subcontractors currently in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out and monitoring of works on site
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Order of materials and ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working within the highways/roads environment
- CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
For more information submit your CV or call Rhys Luxford at Randstad CPE London on 0203 6800 650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.