Senior Structural Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior structural engineer at this award winning, multi-disciplinary engineering practice in their Forest Row office. The team provide excellent quality, cutting edge services across civil, structural, infrastructure and water. The practice is well known for its involvement in social housing schemes but also has extensive involvement in education and retail projects. Projects could also be mulit-storey with finite element analysis featuring. An experienced senior structural engineer with good experience in these areas is what we are looking for to join the team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive structural design experience, particularly within the residential building sector and ideally be Chartered or nearing this status
You will be expected to:
- Manage projects and supervise staff
- Prepare design programmes showing proposed delivery on engineering deliverable for discussion and agreement with the client and other design team members
- Develop structural engineering designs and prepare design calculations
- Identify project risk
- Liaise with design team counterparts in other offices
- Support graduate workers in their career development
- Take RIBA Stages 3/4 to construction
The company offer an attractive benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) rising to 30 days after 5 years
- A day's leave on a birthday if it falls on a working day
- Free health care and life assurance after a successful 6 months probationary period
- A pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Payment of subscriptions to professional bodies
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.