Bored with your current role? Experience working on RC Frame and Groundworks packages? If you are interested in freelance opportunities and think you have what it takes to work on a multi-million pound Residential Scheme for an award winning sub-contractor, then this job could be for you.
I am currently looking for a Quantity Surveyors to work for a specialist sub-contractor on a high-end residential project in a very affluent area of London. You will be joining this project before works have commenced on site and will be required for the duration of the job. For this role you must have previous experience working for an RC Frame sub-contractor.
For this role, you need prior exposure to:
- Assist in the production of applications for payments in accordance with the conditions of contract.
- Assist in providing commercial advice to the site team.
- Take part in discussions concerning performance of those elements of a project in which you are involved.
- Provide contact with client's representatives.
- Assistance in the production of monthly cost and value reports, quarterly reports and cashflow information.
The successful candidate will offer the following:
- Been involved in Projects in excess of £10m
- RC Frame/Groundworks Sub-Contractor experience
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.