This is your chance to join a leading main contractor on one of the largest infrastructure projects in London. Are you from a civil engineering, quantity surveying or estimating background? Are you looking for a chance to work on exciting projects in a highly professional commercial team?
With turnover currently sitting around £2 billion, a fantastic reputation and a full forward order book, this is your chance to work for the preferred contractor on one of the UK's biggest infrastructure projects, which is based in West London.
- Thoroughly appraise tender documentation when received to identify risk, opportunity, insufficient information, inadequate or incorrect design;
- Preparation of material and sub-contract enquiries
- Attending strategy meetings
- Liaise with Proposals /Bid Managers where applicable
- Preparing tender Bills of Quantities;
- Preparation of analytical cost estimates including preliminaries;
- Adjudication and comparison of sub contractor quotations
- Construction/Surveying - HND/Degree or similar;
- Competent use of Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Awareness of Industry procurement methods;
- Candy Estimating software experience (desirable);
- Experience of analytical building estimating;
- Familiarity with NEC forms of contract;
- Experience working within civils (essential)
Please note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.