Project Quantity Surveyor
Bored with your current role? Experience working on highways projects? If you are interested in freelance opportunities and think you have what it takes to work on a multi-million pound major highways scheme for an award winning contractor, then this job could be for you.
I am currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a specialist contractor on a major civil engineering scheme. You will be joining this project after works have commenced on site and will be required for the duration of the job. For this role you must have previous experience working for a civils contractor.
For this role, you need prior exposure to:
- Assist in the production of applications for payments in accordance with the conditions of contract.
- Assist in providing commercial advice to the site team.
- Take part in discussions concerning performance of those elements of a project in which you are involved.
- Provide contact with client's representatives.
- Assistance in the production of monthly cost and value reports, quarterly reports and cashflow information.
The successful candidate will offer the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in NEC contracts
- Prior Highways Construction/Maintenance experience
- Main Contractor experience
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.