Senior Quantity Surveyor
Are you a talented civil engineering senior quantity surveyor? Are you ready to take the step up from quantity surveyor to a senior role? Are you experienced in running your own infrastructure projects? Do you have good NEC knowledge and want to become RICS accredited?
This is your chance to work with a leading main contractor, on one of the largest infrastructure projects in the country! You will have exceptional career development, as the next level of commercial management needs to be internally developed as the contract continues to grow.
Apart from getting an increase in your current salary, shaping the future of London and working on this fantastic, well known project, you will enjoy:
- A full forward order-book with a pipeline of Mega Civil Engineering projects;
- Based in West London in a easily commutable location
- A variety of different civils elements to the project and more work being won
- Along with this exposure and development, you can expect fast-tracked development to Senior Management.
You will be responsible for:
- Running all commercial aspects of the project, with support from a team of quantity surveyors and assistants.
- Reporting into the Commercial Manager
- Identification of change and the implications this will make to the programme, schedule and costs.
- Reviewing existing contract documentation.
- Management of subcontractor packages.
- Considering the client's variation request against the contract & assist with reporting and CVRs.
- Deal with change events and variations.
- Manage and develop trainees.
- Previous experience as Quantity surveyor or senior quantity surveyor within a main contractor on a civils project.
- Preferably degree educated but not essential.
- Enthusiastic to progress from the senior QS level.
- Either RICS accredited or working towards RICS accreditation.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.