Senior Project Manager
I am currently seeking a Senior Airport Projects Manager for numerous aviation projects across the South for one of the UK's most reputable main contractors. You'll be managing up to £100m of work, working with the best in the industry and changing the way the Aviation sector moves forward.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be required to safely and effectively manage the activities of the Airport Projects Unit whilst managing Airport related procedures, controls and business on all relevant projects along with growing the business on a national and international basis.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage and Control the assets, staff, labour force, sub contractors and equipment in the contract under your control to ensure that the annual budget is met each year.
- Reviewing, maintaining, updating and amending safe systems of work to ensure it is safe and without risk to health.
- Ensuring that project costs are rigorously managed and within the contract parameters ensuring maximum utilisation of resources.
- Ensuring perfect delivery of projects and effective liaison with customers & stakeholders.
- Develop bid strategies and win themes based on developed prospect knowledge and maximising the utilisation of synergies with the companies regional subsidiaries where they exist.
- Input to, develop and refine the Divisional strategy.
To be eligible for the role you will need to have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered membership of a professional institution (desirable).
- Full Driving License.
- Civil engineering project experience.
- Relevant CSCS card.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.