I am currently recruiting for a permanent Project Manager to work with a well known reputable contractor on the multi-billion pound AMP 6 contract. The project I am currently recruiting for is valued between £3m - £7m and consists of clean water infrastructure work. Being the start of the AMP cycle, this is a fantastic opportunity for career security and development over the course of the contract and beyond.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day line management of project team.
- Following project reviews, providing a summary report to the regional delivery manager.
- Ensuring that workplaces under their control have effective systems, arrangements and supervision for providing a safe work place and suitable welfare facilities.
- Communication with the rest of site team including engineers, quantity surveyors, safety officers and clerk of works to ensure full understanding of information.
- Working closely with the design teams and ensuring that the information and details of technical information are carried out accurately.
- Attending and contributing to weekly meetings with site team regarding safety, progress, expenditure, costs and programme.
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Project Manager or Senior Agent.
- Water experience desirable / Strong civils experience essential.
- Minimum HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or related subject.
- Up to date relevant CSCS Card.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.