Sub Agent / Senior Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Sub Agent or Senior Engineer to join a leading main contractor to work on a £10m - £15m Civil Engineering infrastructure project in London. You will be part of a well coordinated team where you will have 4-5 engineers below you in the structure. The project is about to kick off, making it an ideal time to get involved in the site setup and run the project from start to finish.
The Sub Agent will be responsible for:
- Planning and Programming works.
- Supervision of sub contractors.
- Guide, coach & manage Section, Site & Assistant Engineers.
- Liaise with the Design & Engineering team to resolve technical issues on site.
- Work closely with Construction Manager & Project Manager to ensure budgets, quality & deadlines are met.
- Write & review method statements, risk assessments, ITPs, RFI's, etc.
- Health & Safety compliance.
- Previous experience in a role as a Sub Agent / Senior Engineer.
- Good understanding of engineering principles and current Health & Safety legislation.
- Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering or related subject.
- Up to date relevant CSCS Card.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.