Site Administrator/Document Controller
Site Administrator, South London, Contract
Site Administrator/Document Controller required to join a large subcontractor based in a site office in South London.
This is a temp contract which they are looking for someone to fill as soon as possible.
Hours will be 8:30am-5:30pm
Rate varies depending on experience
Daily duties that you will be doing are;
- Update Main Spreadsheets
- Up/downloading drawings
- Keep office tidy
- Order office supplies
- General Admin
- Deal with day to day deliveries
- Office support when required
- Liaising with clients, project managers and engineers
Succesful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Document Control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently
- Ability to work within a team
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role as limited training is provided and you will need to hit the ground running.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.