Forensic Planner / Claims Planner
- We have an exciting role for a planner to fit within the commercial change team. The function of this role will be to review the historic compensation events and establish the impact of these on the accepted programme.
- This will require the production of a high quality impacted P6 programme and narrative to support the submission and accompany the commercial quotation to the client. You will work closely with the commercial team to asses and submit this.
- as the ideal candidate you should be capable of following this quotation through its life cycle, including negotiating with the client's planning, project management and commercial teams - expecting resistance and challenge, but being experienced in this.
- The candidate will be expected to work autonomously to produce the required programme outputs integrate these with the commercial aspects of the compensation event quotations.
- Attention to detail will be required to ensure that all impacts are considered, including those arising indirectly from the primary subject of the compensation event.
- At interview the candidate will be asked to provide examples of experience in the above and to demonstrate the attributes listed below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.