Senior Transport Planner
A multi discipline consultancy in Surrey is looking to recruit a Senior Transport Planner. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Transport Planner with short term ambitions of becoming a Principal. You will be joining a company who works on a range of public and private sector projects around the South East. You will be responsible for:
* Preparing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
* Support senior members of the team
* Liaising with clients and external teams
* Mentoring junior members of the team
* Managing projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget
The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant subject, together with at least 4 years' experience in a development planning position. You will ideally have knowledge of preliminary junction design, capacity analysis and an understanding of Manual for Streets. Proficiency in ARCADY, PICADY and TRICS is needed.