Civil CAD Technician (Roads / Drainage) - Hampshire
This highly regarded medium sized consultancy based in Hampshire require a Civil CAD Technician to join their expanding Civil team.
Our client's team has particular expertise in highways design for roads, pavements, bridges, Section 278 Agreements and in earthworks engineering, cut and fill assessments, remediation, underground services, flood alleviation, sustainable drainage systems, pumping stations, sewerage and external works.
Due to our continuing success and growth, they are now looking for an experienced Civil CAD Technician. You will be responsible for producing infrastructure/highways and drainage drawings relating to medium to large development infrastructure projects.
- Develop highways and drainage CAD designs and drawings
- Produce civil engineering drawings and layout
- Support senior civil engineering staff with design
- Fully conversant in AutoCAD with Civil Engineering related experience
- Experience and skills in Civils 3D, PDS and Microdrainage would be a distinct advantage
- Past experience of Highway, Drainage and Residential development projects is important
- A relevant engineering qualification (e.g HNC) or equivalent
A generous salary will be offered which will be dependent on ability / experience etc. together with a highly competitive benefits package.
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Recruitment Consultants to the Built Environment