Civil and Structural RC Detailer
RC Detailer/ Designer job with an SME Multi-disciplinary consultancy in Romsey Hampshire
Your new company
This progressive Engineering consultancy provide Structural Engineering services to a wide array of project areas. A major focus of work being within MOD site projects.
Your new role
You will work in the Civil & Structural Department preparing CAD based design solutions in 2D, producing specialist RC foundation solutions (migrating to 3D solutions as the practice adopts BIM design technologies).
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum HNC or equivalent
- Experience in Civil & Structural 2D RC Designer Detailer using AutoCAD, and good IT skills working with a Civil/Structural contractor or design consultant
- Experience of preparing Civil/Structural layouts of all materials and all structural forms
- Demonstrable highway construction knowledge would be beneficial
- The ability to set and maintain company drawing standards within an ISO 9001 Quality Management System and relevant British Standards.
What you'll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- 5 weeks holiday entitlement
- A company pension
- Training opportunities
- Varied and interesting project work
- A friendly working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.