Senior Civil Engineer/Team Leader
A requirement for a Senior Civil Engineer/Team Leader to join our busy civils team in surrey. We regularly undertake projects across a range of sectors including educational, residential and commercial for both private and public sector clients from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who can demonstrate a suitable level of experience in below ground drainage and road / pavement design. As a Senior Engineer, you will be capable of working with minimal supervision but also able to supervise and lead junior members of the team. You will be expected to be responsible for the production of technical design information including drawings, calculations, specifications and reports. You will be a good communicator and able to liaise effectively with clients and other design team members.
You will also be expected to assist in the preparation of bids and proposals for new schemes together with the project management and financial control of small and medium sized projects.
- A proven track record in highways and drainage works. Able to work autonomously and demonstrate a high level of proficiency and expertise in these core areas
- Ability to use computer modelling packages such as PDS, Windes and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experienced in the production of specifications and technical reports such as Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
- Experienced in the use of design standards such as Sewers for Adoption, the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Manual for Streets
- Experienced in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104, 106, 38 and 278 Agreements
- Good communication skills
We operate an accredited training scheme with the Institute of Civil Engineers and actively encourages continual professional development.
To apply for this role please contact Mohamed Elgarf on 0203 4901532 and e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org