Senior Civil Engineer (Roads & Drainage)
Senior Civil Engineer / Roads & Highways / Consultancy / Glasgow
Your new company
A well respected consultancy based in Glasgow City Centre are looking to increase their Civil Engineering team due to a consistent increase in workload over the past 6 months. This multi-national organisation work on infrastructure projects within a vast variety of sectors throughout the UK. They have a pipeline of work going forward second to none which I am keen to talk to you about in greater detail.
Your new role
Your new role as a Senior Engineer will be tailored to your experience. Ideally you will be a technically driven engineer looking to join the business to design new Roads using MX OR Civil 3D on a variety of project up to £20M. You will be given access to client meetings, detailed design, tender reviews and supervision if this is a path you are looking to take. you will be part of a successful but relaxed team who are very focused on helping each other. You can go down the more technical route or a managerial route depending on your preference.
What you'll need to succeed
- Either Chartered Status or approaching chartered status (Senior Engineer)
- Strong technical knowledge, including use of industry standard road/drainage design software and sound knowledge of current design standards
- Ability to form constructive, lasting relationships with clients and professional partners
- Ability to work alongside an experienced team of professionals
- High standards of written and oral communication
- A commitment to supporting the career development of colleagues
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary while working alongside an excellent team of professionals. You have an the option of different benefits packages to suit your own personal needs. A great pipeline of work give you security going forward and the option is there for you to progress if that's something you are interested in. You will be encouraged and helped to gain Chartership if this is something you are looking to achieve.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.