Temporary Works Design Specialist
Are you motivated by solving technically complex problems? Are you committed to delivering real value for the clients you serve? Are you focused on your own professional growth and the growth of each member of the team you lead? If you answered "Yes" to each of these questions, then we believe you will hugely enjoy working for our client and you will be highly rewarded for the contribution you make.
Their projects provide a unique opportunity to combine theoretical understanding with practical implementation. They work for a predominantly contractor client base and these clients require not only smart ideas but practical and buildable solutions. Our clients Engineers take center stage, interfacing directly with their clients to identify construction details, sequencing, and methodologies that lead to successful outcomes.
There is now opportunity for a Temporary Works Design Specialist to work on fantastic building and civil engineering projects. Projects include demolition, rebuild, and refurbishment of existing buildings, works on highway, rail and water assets along with deep excavations and underground space for a wide variety of uses. The work is predominantly structural in nature and will require an ability to collaborate with colleagues in other disciplines such as our geotechnical, rail and water engineers.
The attributes required to successfully fulfil this role are:
- A degree in structural engineering or a related discipline
- 5 - 15 years+ relevant experience
- Working towards or achieved chartered status
This role attracts the following benefits package:
- Strong basic salary
- Performance related bonus at certain grades
- Attractive pension benefits
- Death in service cover
- Accident and illness cover
- Training & Educational assistance
- Professional membership funding
- Annual Leave increases
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Candidates wishing to apply must be eligible to be employed in the UK.