Are you a Site Engineer seeking new work in civil's? I am currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to work with a specialist subcontractor in West London. This job is set for 2 years.
The civils packages includes RC frames, groundwork's and drainage for a residential project.
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Long term freelance work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out and monitoring of works on site
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on heavy civil projects
- CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
Please call Rhys Luxford at Randstad CPE 0203 6800 650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Site Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly