Senior Quantity Surveyor
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Godstone, East Surrey
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Company Car + Fuel Card + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + 26 days annual leave
A fantastic opportunity to join a Main Contractor JV as a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a £500m Smart Motorways Scheme.
You will support the commercial team on this large scale project. Smart Motorways use a range of innovative technologies and operating procedures, to monitor and control traffic flow actively. This includes variable mandatory speed limits and converting the hard shoulder to an extra traffic lane to reduce congestion and improve journey times and safety.
Company: A multibillion Tier 1 company operating in the UK and Globally.
Project: £500m scheme which will transform four sections of motorway in England into smart motorways.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Duties include:
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies.
- Commercial Reporting.
- Change management process.
- Subcontract procurement and administration.
- Identifying any training needs within the commercial team.
- Developing strong relationships with existing and potential partners through collaboration.
- Other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar (Essential)
- Experience of working within JVs
- Experience of working with Highways England
- Experience in quantity surveying role within Civils (Roads) essential
- Working knowledge of NEC Target Cost contracts.
- Chartered membership.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a Tier 1 Main Contractor on a successful JV
- Exposure on a multi-million pound scheme
- Fantastic Employee Benefits including: Child Care Vouchers, Discount on high street brands, Cycle to work scheme
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.