Graduate Structural Design Engineer (with exp.) - Central London
Our client is is one of London's leading Engineering Consultancies employing in excess of 200 staff and widely recognised as one of the most successful cutting edge practices in its field, collaborating with top architects, developers and contractors both in the UK and internationally.
They require a Graduate Structural Design Engineer to be based in their busy, vibrant Central London office.
- Responsible for structural engineering design of projects from inception to completion in commercial, health, retail, industrial, education and other sectors
- Producing the detailed design to meet with design and construction programmes
- Liaising with other disciplines and ensuring the co-ordination of design and detailing work appropriate to the project
- Reporting to an Associate/Senior Engineer
- A good degree in Structural / Civil Engineering (2:1 or higher)
- 1-2 years post graduate design experience with a UK consultancy
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of design and analysis programmes
- Understanding of the CDM Regulations and designers responsibilities
- Experience of structural design in concrete and steel structures, as well as experience in other structural materials
- Competency and flexibility to rise to challenging situations and take on responsibility appropriate to their capability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- An interest in good architecture
A generous salary / benefits package (which is negotiable depending on the individual's ability, experience etc, but likely to be in the region of £27-32,000 p.a..)
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.