Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire (With Nationwide Travel)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + Employee Benefits
Are you an up and coming Quantity Surveyor? If you are looking for your next opportunity and are willing to travel nationwide 3 days a week then this is the role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a successful piling sub contractor specialising in deep foundation works.
This Quantity Surveyor opportunity will not only see you involved in a major complex projects but give you a secure and progressive career.
- Administration of the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract
- Identification and notification of compensation events
- Liaise with design, construction, planning and supply chain teams to identify, capture, and assess cost, time and risk
- Manage subcontracts from initial placement of order to final account
- Monitor and update Procurement Plan, Sub-contract procurement including analysing commercial comparisons
- Monitor main contract including assisting with and producing Change Reports, Value Change Report Forms Main Contract, Monitor allocation change
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar
- Working towards or have chartered membership of a recognised institution
- NEC3 or other target cost contract experience
- Experience in civil engineering projects
What's in it for you?
- Exposure on a major projects
- Support and training in your personal career development
- Competitive Salary and Fantastic Employee Benefits package
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.