The Coal Authority has a number of exciting Project Management opportunities currently available. Based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, you will be on a full time permanent basis, all vacancies come with a competitive salary.
We are based in Nottinghamshire, England. We provide expert advice and creative solutions to manage the public safety and environmental issues from coal and metal mining. We have an ambitious 5 year plan to expand our services, providing advice and services to governments and public bodies in the UK and overseas.
The Coal Authority currently has a number of vacancies available including:-
- Programme Leader – Metal Mines
- Project Manager (M&E experience)
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Engineer (Senior Design Engineer)
Why join us?
When it comes to finding and keeping the best people, we make sure we’ve got plenty to offer you in return. We want our people to feel great about coming to work and we hope we give them every reason to go the extra mile. That’s why along with the scope to develop new skills and have an exciting and satisfying career, we also offer:
- Civil Service Pension Scheme – a new employee earning between £22,501- £45,000 will pay 5.45% of their Monthly Gross Basic Salary into their pension and we will pay 20.9% plus any contributions from the HMRC
- Generous holiday allowance of 27.5 days per year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time – our core hours are 10.00am-12.00pm and 2.00pm-4.00pm but the hours either side can be worked flexibly. You can also earn an extra 6 days holiday a year through our flexi system
- Flexibility to work from home
- Family friendly initiatives, including a childcare voucher scheme
- Health friendly initiatives, including ‘Cycle to work’ scheme and an annual ‘MOT’ medical
- Free parking on site
- Free 24-hour counselling and information service for you and your family
If you would like to hear about these opportunities in more detail, please submit your CV by clicking “apply” now and a member of the HR Team will be in touch to discuss the most relevant vacancy to your experience.