Interested in some freelance work to take you through the Christmas period into 2018? Have you got experience working as a Site Engineer for a tier 1 contractor? Then read on!
We have a potential role working with a good client of ours for the next 8 months delivering RC structures and groundwork packages. Candidates need previous experience in this area and shall interview in the coming weeks for an immediate start.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out of RC structures and ground work packages
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as QA records and daily site diaries.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on heavy civil projects
- CSCS card
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large Civil Engineering project
- Long term freelance work for the main contractor
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.