Interested in a fresh freelance contract? Do you need a new contract to get you past the Christmas period? Then read on!
We are currently searching for a Site Engineer with his own KIT to set out works on site. The works will primarily include roads, 278 works and groundwork packages. Ideal candidates will have experience delivering similar packages in the past and shall interview next week for a start in September.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out of roads, groundworks and 278 works
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as QA records and daily site diaries.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on heavy civil projects
- CSCS card
- Own KIT to set out works
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large Civil Engineering project
- Long term freelance work for the main contractor
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.