Principal Structural Engineer
A leading multidisciplinary consultant are looking to recruit a Principal Structural Engineer into their Edinburgh team.
No day will be the same as you work on a varied workload, across several different markets, within the private and public sector.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Managing the delivery of projects to programme and budget (From inception to completion)
- Leading / Managing teams of Graduates, Technicians & Engineers (Varied levels of experience)
- Lead and contribute to design reviews by ensuring the quality, legislation and standards are kept to an all-time high.
- Deal with inspections and report preparations
- Liaising directly with clients
- Technically up-to-date with the latest design software
- BSc or MSc
- Must be Chartered
- Around 10 years’ professional experience
- TEDDS and Fastrak would be advantageous
- Significant experience of leading projects
- Ability to motivate and influence people
- Residential (Single units to large residential developments)
Excellent career opportunities are in place for future employees, which includes; Competitive salary package, on-going career support and development and many more.
If this position sounds of interest or you would like to get in touch with me for a confidential conversation about the market, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Matthew Gilchrist.