Intermediate Structural Engineer - Surrey
5 days left
- Full Time
We seek for our client, a leading medium sized Civil / Structural Consultancy, a building structures design engineer with experience in all the main building materials.
The ideal candidate will possess a good degree and is likely to be well on the way towards Chartered status with good experience with UK consultancies. You will have strong computer skills, be a good communicator and an all round team player.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Good comprehension and communication skills with both verbal and written English.
- Competent with design of structural elements in most common materials i.e. steel, concrete, composite, masonry & timber.
- Experience of computer analysis of framed structures (CSC Fastrak/ Building Designer, ESA-Prima/SCIA Engineer advantageous).
- Good grasp of detailing or briefing/ checking CAD technicians.
- Experience of site inspections/ surveys advantageous.
- Experience of meetings/ communications with clients and other professionals advantageous.
- Should be working toward chartered membership of IStructE or ICE.
- Well motivated and capable of supporting/ working within existing teams.
- Committed to H&S, CDM & CPD requirements.
A generous salary will be awarded to the successful individual which is negotiable depending on the individual, but likely to be in the region of £30-36,000 p.a.
Contact Ian White of Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants)
Apply for Intermediate Structural Engineer - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly