Associate Transport Planner
An internationally renowned consultancy in Birmingham is looking to expand their current team by recruiting an Associate Transport Planner. The consultancy is currently looking to expand due to an increased demand for their services. You will be responsible for:
* Assisting in the business development for the team
* Manage and mentor junior staff
* Review work to make sure it is completed to an excellent standard
* Liaise with clients and other stakeholders
* Undertake bid preparation and fee proposals
The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant subject, together with a number of years' experience within the industry. You will ideally be chartered, together with having a deep understanding of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, DMRB and Manual for Streets. Candidates that currently hold a role that includes project management and business development duties will be preferred, though not essential.