Director (Building Structures)
Director (Structural Engineering)
Conrad Consulting is currently looking for a divisional lead to join our client on a permanent basis. Interested candidates must have a strong background in structural engineering and already be operating in role comprising commercial AND technical responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Director:
* Oversee the execution of engineering activities
* Provide direction to divisional growth
* Identify business opportunities in the local market
* Plan recruitment strategy and resource allocation
* Collaborate with other Divisional Directors, contributing to wider group vision
* Ability to create a positive office culture
Requirements of the Director:
* Demonstrable experience working as a Structural Engineer
* Some experience working at operational/managerial level
* Experience liaising clients and willingness to develop new relationships
* Passionate about employee engagement
* Commercial astuteness
The starting salary for this position ranges from £75,000 to £90,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance, annual bonus and a range of other flexible benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to buy/sell additional holidays through salary sacrifice.