£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Our Client is currently looking for an Bridge engineer on a permanent basis, for their Basingstoke Office.
This Structural Engineering consultancy has several offices across the UK. My client has a great reputation which can be seen in the project they deliver.
They are now looking for a bridge engineer to come into the team a drive their Basingstoke office even further forward.
- Candidates must be Chartered in Civil / Structural Engineering Design
- 5 + years experience as a bridge engineer
- Chartered ICE or IStructE
- Experience on projects in bridges - Rail and footbridges preferred
- Manage and lead projects, liaising with architects, engineers and technicians alike.
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Lead design teams from start to project completion
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales and to company specified standards
- Manage and nurture development of graduate engineers working towards Chartership
- Tender and pitch for future projects.