Want to work on a fresh freelance contract until 2018? Would you be a good fit for a Site Engineer role working on groundwork packages?
This position is working full time on the outskirts of Milton Keynes with less congestion and good transport links for commuters. The more relevant candidates shall interview for the soonest possible start on a new build project.
- With work slowing down towards Christmas this provides security into 2018
- Attractive rates for established freelance candidates
- Reliable transport links and on site parking
- A chance to work with one of Daily Mail's Top 100 employers
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out of groundwork packages
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as QA records and daily site diaries.
- Interfacing with the main contractor on site
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on groundwork packages
- CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.