Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Want to work for a long established civil engineering contractor based in West London? Do you have 6 - 18 months experience working as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor? You ideally would have worked on Highways Maintenance contracts and are looking for a company to support and accelerate your career.
Why work for this company?
- Competitive basic salary
- Working in a great team of experienced Quantity Surveyors
- Personal career development
- Great West London location
Quantity Surveyor Duties include:
- Inputting measures and data on to company IT system
- Sound knowledge of site measurement/interim valuations and sub-contractor payments
- Valuing variations and agreeing with the client and sub-contractors
- Liaising with clients, consultants etc. etc
- Attending progress meetings
- Preparation, submission and agreement of project and sub-contractor final accounts
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of experience and proven track record within a Highways Contracting environment
- Able to work independently demonstrating appropriate Quantity Surveying skill and knowledge base
- Familiar with the Manual of Contract Documents for Highways in particular the Method of Measurement
- Computer literate in particular the Microsoft Suite of programs
- General understanding of Contract Administration, knowledge of NEC and ICC contracts beneficial
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.