In-house Structural Engineer opportunity with a specialist structural repair contractor.
Bersche-Rolt is a leading structural repair contractor that provides Local Authorities and Housing Associations across the UK with a complete structural repair service, delivering innovative structural repair schemes for the repair of housing, bridges and other masonry or concrete structures.
We are currently looking for an experienced in-house Structural Engineer to join the Projects team who will be responsible for the diagnosis of structural defects in buildings and the design of repair schemes to be delivered by our in-house site personnel.
The role is based either at our head office near Uckfield, East Sussex or at home, working remotely.
The successful candidate will:
- Have Chartered or near-Chartered status
- Have a wide range of experience in structural repairs to housing and bridges
- Be fully competent in the preparation of reports and the design of structural repair schemes
- Have a high level of experience in the use of CAD software
- Have a valid UK driving licence