Graduate Civil Engineer
We are currently seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer to work on behalf of an excellent client of ours at their growing design office near Guildford. Our client is a well-established and highly reputable consultancy with projects across the South of England and they are looking to build in this with the acquisition of an ambitious young Engineer.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer, you will be required to write letters and reports and will therefore possess excellent communication skills. Software knowledge of AutoCAD, WinDes and Civil 3D would be an advantage as well as a broad understanding of Civil Engineering, including flood risk, highways design and adoption procedures for sewers and roads.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Civil Engineer:
* Roads and drainage design, including SUDS
* Production high quality Flood Risk Assessments
* Co-ordination and liaison with the CAD team
* Attend sites to liaise with clients & contractors
* Carrying out surveys under supervision of a Senior Engineer
Requirements of the Graduate Civil Engineer:
* BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering or a relevant discipline
* Ambition to become chartered within ICE
* A fundamental understanding of Civil Engineering from a design perspective
* Excellent communication skills
The role offers a motivated and professional graduate with a relevant degree the opportunity to work with a well-established consultancy, who can offer fantastic technical support and an excellent career path, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today in order to discuss this fantastic career-enhancing opportunity.