Graduate Civil Engineer
Are you an Graduate Civil Engineer with experience in the Aviation sector? Are you looking to join a highly professional, dynamic and ambitious firm? If so, this might be the perfect role for you!!
An exciting engineering and construction consultancy are looking for an ambitious Civil Engineer to join their aviation team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a wide variety of high-profile projects. With an enviable client list and the highest calibre team, this is an amazing opportunity to showcase your talents and truly develop your career.
- Developing preliminary and detailed designs for highway and infrastructure projects
- Producing technical drawings and calculations for highway and infrastructure projects
- Access site appraisals and feasibility
- Provide technical support to the Transport Department
- The preparation of technical and pre-planning reports
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience in the Aviation sector desirable
- Relevant experience in design
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Friendly and sociable team
- Opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading multi disciplinary teams
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.