A specialist transport planning consultancy in Birmingham is looking to recruit a transport planner with around 2-4 years' experience. You will be joining a busy Birmingham office that is currently working on a range of private and public sector projects across the West Midlands area. You will ideally be a degree educated transport planner, together with having held a previous/ current position within development planning. You will be responsible for:
- Contribute towards the successful completion of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
- Liaise with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Support senior members of the team
- Junction capacity modelling using ARCADY, PICADY and LinSig
- Undertake management of projects
Please contact Shawn from Conrad Consulting for a full job description and more information regarding our client.