Senior Structural Engineer
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy in their East Sussex design office.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
*Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
* Prepare high quality technical reports and structural surveys across a diverse project portfolio.
* Prepare structural drawings using AutoCAD and Revit
* Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including Tekla TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
* Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the clients' objectives.
Your position will see you working across many sectors including education, healthcare and retail projects.
This opportunity would be suited to applicants who are looking to develop their existing skills, and assist the current team of Civil and Structural engineers to deliver project workloads while the company looks to expand and grow further.
Ideally applicants should be chartered within ICE or IStructE, or working towards this.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
Competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, as well the chance to work with a market-leading design team on a diverse project portfolio. For more information, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad consulting today on 01728 726136.