Associate Development infrastructure Engineer
The company is a progressive design led consultancy which, over recent years, has been recognised as one of the most successful cutting edge practices in its field, collaborating with architects, developers and contractors both in the UK and internationally. The Company has grown consistently on the back of a reputation for innovation, creativity and delivery and, as a consequence, has won numerous awards.
The company enjoys a reputation as one of the country’s leading consulting Engineers employing in excess of 200 people across a diverse cultural spread.
The stability and growth of the company has attracted the very best engineers with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a senior member of staff the responsibilities shall include, but shall not be limited to the following:
- Managing projects effectively and efficiently
- Exercising financial control over projects and assisting in assessing fees
- Acting as Project Director and a key client interface at a technical level
- Providing technical support to the building structures team
- Assisting in the development of new technology and ways of working
- Promoting and developing multi-disciplinary working
- Providing Client care and development
- Technical background
- Commercial acumen
- People management
- Project management
- Financial management
· Applicants need to possess an excellent technical background in civil engineering. They need to be good communicators and team workers and be able to demonstrate experience in managing and leading projects across a range of industry sectors. They need to be enthusiastic, pro-active and able to work on their own initiative. They need to be open to change and continual improvement. A high level of IT literacy is essential together with a desire to nurture and develop the team members to maximise their full potential
· A recognised engineering degree
· Ideally CEng MICE
· Applicants must have relevant experience of the management and delivery of design for major projects.
· A good grounding as a general practitioner is also essential, with a thorough understanding of the interaction required between other disciplines associated with building design. The ability to integrate well into wider project teams is essential working closely with architects and other construction professionals to develop designs from early concept stage through to final construction issue information.
· A familiarity with relevant design codes is essential. A working understanding of Eurocodes will also be advantageous.
· As an individual of high calibre, candidates shall have had exposure to clients, designers, contractors and builders. Through the effectiveness of their technical design and management, the candidate should be able to demonstrate how these relationships have led to the delivery of excellence and the development of client relationships.
Apply for Associate Development infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly