Senior Civil/Structural Engineers
A vibrant structural engineering consultancy with offices based in Lancaster & Kendal is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Civil/Structural Engineers with 4-5 years' experience to join the practice on a permanent basis at each office.
We are offering candidates a friendly working environment and a good remuneration package, opportunities for career progression and discretionary bonus schemes.
- Have a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered status
- 4-5 years' design office experience including a minimum of 3 years' experience on building structure projects in the UK
- Experience of structural design using steelwork, masonry, timber & reinforced concrete to European design codes.
- Experience in the use of Masterseries, Scales and WALLAP structural analysis software
- Experience using Revit would be beneficial
- Any drainage experience would be beneficial
Skills required for this role
- Produce structural designs for buildings
- Representing the company at project meetings
- Undertaking site inspections
- Preparing structural engineering reports on defective buildings
- Reviewing/checking designs produced by others