Structural CAD / Revit Technician
Structural CAD/Revit Technician
£37,000-£40,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Due to an increase in workload we are currently searching for a Structural Technician for one of our clients, an established Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy with multiple offices across the South of England. This is a full-time permanent opportunity for an ambitious individual to come in & work on a range of projects from scheme design through to construction on site.
Projects: Leisure, Residential, Educational, Retail, Industrial, Commercial and more.
Company Headcount: ~60
Location: The office is located on the outskirts of Gloucester towards Cheltenham.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 1 years' industry experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD essential, experience with Revit essential,
- Experience working with Revit in a collaborative environment to BIM Level 2,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Experience working on building structures projects,
- Experience in the preparation of structural drawings & BIM models,
- A good understanding of engineering principles,
- Strong aspirations to progress your career.
This vacancy is ideal for an ambitious Structural Technician who is keen to progress their career within a supportive & dynamic consultancy environment. Our client is offering the successful Structural Technician a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility & in turn progress within the company. Perks include being enrolled into the company pension scheme and being given the tools to strengthen your Revit skills with training & using it on live projects. If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.