NEC3 ECC Supervisors and Project Managers
We are looking to recruit individuals with experience in supervising or project managing high contract value civil engineering construction contracts on behalf of one of our clients. Projects are generally Highways or Flood Alleviation schemes within the East Riding of Yorkshire area under NEC3 ECC contract conditions.
The successful applicant will be a good team player, able to manage their own workload and work occasional unsociable hours, ensuring projects are managed and completed to a high standard. The work involves, inspecting works to ensure the Contractor constructs to Specification and drawings within the Works Information identifying Defects, issuing Defect Notices and PMIs and monitoring progress by the contractor using his submitted programme.
- Minimum HNC qualified
- Demonstrable relevant experience in construction of earthworks projects
- Knowledge and experience of CDM 2015 regulations
- Keen understanding of contract construction programs
- Computer literate with skills in industry standard packages, MS office and MS Project
- Full driving license required
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Knowledge and experience of NEC3 ECC contracts within the civil engineering sector
- Chartered Engineer
- NEC3 Accredited PM or Supervisor
- Reservoir construction and large earthworks experience
- Working with the Environment Agency
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical knowledge into real outcomes and convey technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge and experience of Risk Management and Value Engineering
- Knowledge and experience of working with Quality Management Systems
The successful candidate will be paid on an hourly basis for an indicative 40 hours per week. Some unsociable hours may be required.
References will be required
If you have the relevant skills and experience listed above, please apply now indicating your desirable hourly rate