New Graduate Civil & Structural Engineers
We are anticipating considerable demand over the coming month's from a selection of our clients who will be looking to appoint talented Graduates to fill roles in both Building Structures and Civil Infrastructure design.
Typically, my client's are smaller to medium sized Engineering Consultancies operating in the Building Structures and Civil Infrastructure disciplines. Opportunities are expected in most UK regions.
To be considered for these forthcoming roles, the ideal candidates are likely to have:
- an M.Eng in Civil or Structural Engineering or similar
- Ideally expecting a 2:1 or better, preferably from a good UK University
- Good A Level results.
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive and determination to pursue a career in Civil or Structural Engineering design
- A willingness to learn and be a good team player.
Competitive salaries can be expected.
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants).