Senior Facade Engineer
Senior Façade Engineer - Central London
£50-55k + Benefits
Our client is an award-winning Central London based engineering practice that specialises in structural & technical design. They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Façade Engineer with a minimum of 8 years' façade industry experience & a wealth of expertise to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more.
Location: The office is in London's busy city centre; nearest tube station is Elephant & Castle.
Requirements & Duties:
* Hold a relevant degree,
* Have a minimum of 8 years' experience within the façade industry,
* Ideally project experience within the aforementioned sectors,
* Have a good understanding of façade procurement processes,
* Produce accurate structural façade information, drawings, calculations & specifications,
* Manage your own workload efficiently to deliver projects to budget & to tight deadlines,
* Have an innovative approach to design,
* Strive to produce work at a high standard,
* Attend design & site meetings regularly.
The successful Senior Façade Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a friendly & supportive working environment. If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A full job description can be provided to interested candidates.