Structural CAD Technician (Revit Training)
Structural Technician (Revit training) - Central London
£30k-33k + Benefits
Are you keen to learn or improve your Revit skills but can't find a firm that will support this? Our client is a highly reputable multidisciplinary consultancy who are currently on the lookout for a talented & ambitious Structural Technician to help them with the increasing workload in their London office, and they are willing to offer Revit training to those who need it.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Educational, Industrial and more.
Headcount: 35 in this office, 450 in the company as a whole.
Location: Fantastic office location in the City of London, nearest tube station is London Bridge.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working on building structures,
- Full proficiency using AutoCAD essential,
- Revit experience advantageous but they are willing to offer training,
- Able to work well in a team,
- Ambition to challenge yourself and develop existing & new skills.
This vacancy has a lot to offer including a competitive salary, fantastic working location and much sought-after training with Revit. If you would like to be considered and find out more details about this particular Structural Technician vacancy please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.