Senior Structural Engineer
We are currently on the lookout for a Structural Engineer with the benefits of a minimum four years' UK experience to fill a permanent opening with an excellent Structural client of ours located in Hove. They are successful in numerous markets including commercial as well as residential and you would be directly involved in all aspects of the project from conceptual design to delivery.
Their Structures team is growing, and you will be expected to take a pro-active role in the design process as well as mentoring and supporting junior members of staff where possible. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to play a major part in the growth of a small independent company, whilst developing their skills further.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and reinforced Concrete and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered Structural Engineer status, if not obtained already
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £37,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, whilst company benefits include pension and discretionary annual bonus, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information on 01728 726136.